Hi Karen

I loved seeing your stitching project. I am always amazed at the wonderful year long projects you have done. Your block a day quilts are so well done. 

I hope you soaked up some sunshine. I got to spend a few minutes outside and some relaxing with a tea in a sunny window this afternoon. 

Some times time seams to take so long to pass and other times to quickly. Remind me to stop taking courses. I always seem to be rushing to get things done. 

Tomorrows project will be apple pies for the freezer. Do you like pie? Maybe I can make you a couple mini pies so you can have them with your coffee while you stitch and listen. 

Last week I eco printed for a few days. Testing out some new to me techniques. Lovely samples. I hope to make some new scarves on Friday or Saturday. 

Here are some pictures of lovely logwood dye on silk and linen with our wonderful fall leaves. 






And oh what I can do with the blankets too! 



I see some hand stitching this winter.... and maybe some books on tape. 

Hope to see you soon. 
Jo

Comments

  1. Wow. the colours look really intense. i want to touch them.
    I love handstitching. its very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment